Enter legal issue and location
New York Business Litigation Law Firm
- Personal injury claims, such as motor vehicle accidents, medical malpractice, work injuries and wrongful death
- Product and premises liability claims, including dog bites, sexual abuse, defective products and slip-and-fall accidents
- Business litigation, such as contract disputes, employment disputes and creditor representation in bankruptcy
- Transactional law, including matters ranging from mergers and acquisitions to intellectual property and more
- Financial litigation, including SEC matters, financial fraud, breach of fiduciary duty claims and Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) matters
- Civil litigation matters ranging from contract disputes to real estate disputes and more
While the best course of action in some instances may be to take a case to trial, it may not necessarily provide you with the outcome that best protects your rights and interests. For this reason, we also make use of alternative dispute resolution options, such as mediation and arbitration, if they are more likely to increase the odds of providing you with the resolution you need and deserve.
If you need answers to your legal questions and concerns, look no further than Mott Zezula LLC. We are so confident we can help you that we offer a free initial consultation during which we provide you with an honest assessment of your case, your rights and your legal options. Because the safety of you and your family is of the utmost importance to us during these uncertain times, our law firm also offers virtual consultations.
About Mott Zezula LLC
- Business Litigation
- Commercial and Financial Litigation
- Personal Injury
11 BroadwaySuite 615 New York, NY 10004
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Mott Zezula LLC (Main Office) 750 E. Main Street 6th Floor Stamford, CT 06902 203-599-4483
Mott Zezula LLC 8 Elm Street New Milford, CT 06776 203-599-4483
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required