Enter legal issue and location
Syracuse DWI Law Firm
OverviewNave Law offers a modern approach to focused legal representation. Nave Law provides clients with a legal team focused on the area of law where they may need help. Building a team this way allows to help solve everyday people problems.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Nave Law Firm
- DWI 40%
- Criminal Defense 20%
- Personal Injury 5%
- Family Law 10%
- Traffic 10%
- License Matters 10%
- Real Estate 5%
- Joanne Arndt-Coe, Senior Legal Assistant
- Jennifer Bisson, Senior Paralegal
- Sean P. Carr, Senior Client Advocate
- Sean D. Kelsey, Chief Operating Officer
- Jeffery Franceschelli, Client Advocate
- Hannah Thein, Paralegal
- Athena Frantz, Senior Paralegal
- Denise Barrientos, Paralegal
- Brenda Doell, Paralegal
- Sean Scullion, Client Advocate
- Aimee Tarin, Firm Administrator
231 Walton Street Syracuse, NY 13202
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Lawyers at Nave Law Firm selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Nave, Dennis J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Maria Morse: Superlawyers, Rising Star
- Heather Youngman: Superlawyers, Rising Star
- Opiod Courts, What is it?, Jennifer Bisson (Legal Assistant), 2019
Overview of what Opiod Court is.
- 13 Subtle Driving Mistakes That Could Get You Pulled Over, Readers Digest, 2019
Derek provides insight on the mistakes that drivers make to get pulled over
- Ways to know if somone has integrity, Sean Kelsey (Chief Operating Officer), 2018
Overview of who we can spot people who have integrity.
- When Passion becomes quiet, Sean Kelsey (Chief Operating Officer), 2018
When people become quiet, its time to be concerned
- Cuomo Corners Chronic Cannabis Conviction Conundrum, Dennis Nave, Managing Partner, 2019
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.