Enter legal issue and location
Saratoga Springs Litigation Law Firm
O'Connell and Aronowitz has been a trusted leader in the legal profession and in our community for over 90 years. With uncompromising standards, we pride ourselves on our reputation of providing the personal attention of a neighborhood lawyer with the breadth of services customarily found in a big city firm. We offer innovative, cost-effective representation in legal cases from routine to complex.
About O'Connell & Aronowitz, P.C.
- Personal Injury Litigation
- Appellate Law
- Civil Litigation
- Commercial & Corporate Transactions
- Commercial Litigation
- Commercial Real Estate
- Constitutional Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense
- Elder Law
- Employment Law
- Governmental Investigations
- Health Law
- Healthcare Fraud And Abuse
- Indian Gaming
- Lead Poisoning And Environmental Injury
- Matrimonial And Family Law
- Municipal Law
- Professional Discipline
- Residential Real Estate
- Tax Law
- Estates & Estate Planning
- Matthew J. Dorsey (Shareholder)
1 Court Street Saratoga Springs, NY 12866
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
O'Connell & Aronowitz PC (Main Office) 54 State St. Ste. 900 Albany, NY 12207 - 2527 518-462-5601
Lawyers at O'Connell & Aronowitz, P.C. nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- DiNovo, Thomas J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Iseman, Scott On a Super Lawyers® List
- McDermott, Michael P. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Mikullitz, Kelly J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Nichols, Pamela A. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Richardson, Florence M. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Sherrin, Jeffrey J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Tangorre, Danielle Holley On a Super Lawyers® List
Albany Personal Injury Litigation Attorneys
We represent people of all ages who have been seriously injured to recover physically and financially from the harm they suffered due to another's negligence.
Albany Criminal Defense Lawyers
We represent individuals for all levels of offense, from misdemeanors to felonies to white collar crime.
Albany Bankruptcy Attorneys
Our attorneys are involved in all aspects of bankruptcy law, including debtors filings under Chapters 7, 11, 12, and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
Albany Lead Poisoning and Environmental Injury Lawyers
Our attorneys have reviewed over 1000 cases of childhood and adult lead poisoning. Over the past fifteen years, our legal team has won the largest lead paint verdicts and settlements ever in Upstate New York.
Albany Trusts, Estates & Estate Planning Attorneys
We provide individuals with sophisticated estate planning, including the preparation of wills & trusts; administration of estates, and analysis of the estate, gift & income tax consequences of an estate plan.
- Saratoga Springs Personal Injury Litigation Attorneys
- Saratoga Springs Criminal Defense Lawyers
- Saratoga Springs Residential Real Estate Attorneys
- Saratoga Springs Lead Poisoning and Environmental Injury Lawyers
- Saratoga Springs Trusts, Estates & Estate Planning Attorneys
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.