Enter legal issue and location
Billings Personal Injury Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Odegaard Kovacich Snipes, PC
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation Law
- Car & Truck Accidents
- Premises Liability
- Third Party Claims
- Wrongful Death
Mergers and Acquisitions
- Kovacich Snipes Johnson, May 18, 2020
- Odegaard Miller Law, May 18, 2020
550 N 31st StreetSte. 200 Billings, MT 59101
Offers Free Initial Consultation
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
- Personal Injury Practice Areas
At Odegaard Braukmann Law, we handle a variety of different practice areas and are willing to go the extra mile to exhaust all avenues and get the most money we can for you in your case.
- Oil Field Accidents in Eastern Montana
Our lawyers at Odegaard Braukmann Law are familiar with litigation for oil field accidents.
- Billings Construction Accident Attorney
If you were harmed in a scaffolding accident, ladder accident, tool misuse incident, toxic exposure or asbestos exposure incident, you can trust that Odegaard Braukmann Law is here to help you.
- Billings Car & Truck Accident Lawyer
Regardless of the nature of your car accident, the personal injury attorneys at Odegaard Braukmann Law can help you to seek financial compensation from the parties at fault.
- Billings Employment Discrimination Lawyers
The lawyers at Odegaard Braukmann Law, PLLC, have extensively litigated employment discrimination issues in Montana.
- What Does the Future Hold for 11,000 Federal Wetland Easements in North Dakota, 73 N.D. Law Rev. 345, Vol. 2, 1997
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.