Enter legal issue and location
Casselton Business & Commercial Law Firm
Our Practice Areas
Our large team of attorneys has the resources to tackle cases across a wide range of practice areas, no matter how complex.
These are some of the many our law firm has worked on in recent years:
- Business and commercial: We advise business clients on commercial matters, such as formations, mergers and contracts.
- Criminal law: Our attorneys defend accused persons in court to establish their innocence and secure their freedom.
- Estate planning: We help our clients protect their assets and prepare for as many potential future scenarios as possible.
- Family law: Our law firm fights hard for families in matters such as child custody, collaborative divorce and father's rights.
- Real estate: We help our clients mitigate risks as they complete real estate transactions or pursue development projects.
We have a strong team of experienced attorneys and administrative staff members at Ohnstad Twichell, P.C., who share one thing in common. We are committed to putting our clients first and working hard to achieve the positive outcomes our clients seek for themselves, their businesses and their families.
About Ohnstad Twichell, P.C.
- Business & Commercial
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Estate Planning
- Delvin J. Losing (Shareholder)
- Sheila Christianson, Office Assistant
- Tara Cuypers, Paralegal
- Abby Pitsenbarger, Paralegal
746 Front StreetP.O. Box 308 Casselton, ND 58012- 0308
Ohnstad Twichell, P.C. (Main Office) 444 Sheyenne Street Suite 102 West Fargo, ND 58078 - 0458 701-707-0310
Ohnstad Twichell, P.C. 301 3rd St Page, ND 58064 701-707-0266
Ohnstad Twichell, P.C. 510 West Caledonia Ave. P.O. Box 220 Hillsboro, ND 58045 - 0220 701-404-8814
Ohnstad Twichell, P.C. 105 Central Ave. Suite 127 Maddock, ND 58348 701-997-7039
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required