Enter legal issue and location
Parkersburg Personal Injury -- Plaintiff Law Firm
- Creditor harassment and unfair or unlawful debt collection practices
- Personal injury, including oil and gas injuries
- Traffic violation defense for commercial drivers and CDL holders
- General litigation and class actions as well as appeals
Backed by our more than 55 years of combined legal experience, the attorneys at our law firm possess the extensive skills and resources necessary to help you resolve your matter and increase your chances of obtaining the favorable outcomes you seek efficiently. We utilize the latest in legal technology, and we maintain a vast network of professional resources we rely on to help us deliver the quality counsel and dedicated support our clients deserve.
As evidence of our success, we have two offices in the state, and we have earned numerous awards and honors for our impeccable professionalism and service. This success is the direct result of the unwavering commitment we have to those we serve, and we have received many positive reviews and referrals from our satisfied clients.
Dedicated to making quality legal representation available to all regardless of their level of wealth, our law firm offers free initial consultations, and we operate on a contingency basis for most matters, which means you will owe us nothing unless we win your case. To begin the process of protecting your rights and interests and securing a brighter future for yourself and your loved ones, we invite you to contact Powell & Majestro P.L.L.C. to speak with one of our dedicated attorneys.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Powell & Majestro P.L.L.C.
- Personal Injury -- Plaintiff
- Lemon Law
- Products Liability
- Drugs & Medical Devices
- Wrongful Death - Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Accidents -- Plaintiff
- Motor Vehicle Defects
- Nursing Home Abuse
- Nursing Home Injury
- Premises Liability - Plaintiff
- Animal Bites - Plaintiff
- Sexual Abuse - Plaintiff
- Mesothelioma & Asbestos
- Medical Malpractice
- Trucking Accidents
- Bankruptcy Law
- Consumer Protection
- Foreclosure & Alternatives
- Litigation & Appeals
Previous Law Firm Name
- Hardman & Powell, February 5, 1996
- Powell Law Offices
Classes and Seminars
- Class action lawsuits
- Pharmaceutical litigation
- Trial tactics
- Injury evaluations
Pro Bono Activities
- JFK Society
- 1982–1988 Parkersburg Police Civil Service Commissioner
- 1982 and 1984 West Virginia House of Delegates Candidate
- Roscoe Pound Institute
500 Green Street Parkersburg, WV 26101
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Powell & Majestro P.L.L.C. (Main Office) 405 Capitol Street Suite P-1200 Charleston, WV 25301 304-346-2889
- Outstanding Young Men of America
- American Trial Lawyers Association Top 100 Trial Lawyers—West Virginia
- West Virginia Association for Justice Member of the Year (2007)
- West Virginia Association for Justice President's Award (2008, 2010)
- Who's Who in American Law
- Men of Achievement
- "Heavy Trucks are Unsafe for the Heavy Truck Drivers and the Public," The Advocate
- "Seat Belts in West Virginia Courts," The West Virginia Lawyer
- "The New Jury, They are Biased," The Advocate
- State v. Tanner, 175 W.Va. 264, 332 S.E.2d 277 (1985)
- State v. Kelly, 175 W.Va. 337, 338 S.E.2d 405 (1985)
- State v. Gale, 177 W.Va. 337, 352 S.E.2d 87 (1986)
- State v. Deskins, 181 W.Va. 112, 380 S.E.2d 676 (1989)
- Coffman v. Shafer, 186 W.Va. 381, 412 S.E.2d 782 (1991)
- Dairyland Ins. Co. v. Voshel, 189 W.Va. 121, 428 S.E.2d 542 (1993)
- Chancellor v. Shannon, 200 , W.Va. 1, 488 S.E.2d 1 (1997)
- Daily Mail v. Ranson, 200 W.Va. 5, 488 S.E.2d 5 (1997)
- Powell v. Wood County, 209 W.Va. 639, 550 S.E.2d 617 (2001)
- In re West Virginia Rezulin Litigation, 214 W.Va. 52, 585 S.E.2d 52 (2003)
- State v. Merritt, WL 1201102 , 21 W.Va., 650 S.E.2d 240 (2007)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.