Enter legal issue and location
Greensburg Workers Compensation Law Firm
The law firm of Quatrini Rafferty in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, is dedicated to helping our clients preserve and protect their quality of life. Specifically, we address the legal needs of clients who have suffered serious injuries either at work or in an accident caused by another. We additionally focus on clients who are disabled, in both Social Security Disability and veterans' disability claims...
The law firm of Quatrini Rafferty in Greensburg, Pennsylvania, is dedicated to helping our clients preserve and protect their quality of life. Specifically, we address the legal needs of clients who have suffered serious injuries either at work or in an accident caused by another. We additionally focus on clients who are disabled, in both Social Security Disability and veterans' disability claims. We further serve our clients in the areas of criminal defense, estate planning, estate administration, real estate law and family law.
For over 20 years, the law firm of Quatrini Rafferty has worked to provide clients with the legal services necessary to successfully navigate through some of the most difficult times of their lives. The firm was founded by Attorneys Vincent Quatrini and Dennis Rafferty, who have been friends since childhood. Over the years, the firm has become one of the largest firms in Westmoreland County. As our firm has grown, we have been fortunate to put together a skilled team of attorneys and staff members who work hard to meet the needs of our clients.
Together, we have built our reputation as a reliable, knowledgeable and caring law firm that is willing to fight for our clients. We do not just work on case files; we build relationships and represent the legal needs of our clients throughout their entire lives.
The Greensburg, Pennsylvania, law firm of Quatrini Rafferty provides high quality legal services to clients throughout Westmoreland, Allegheny, Indiana, Cambria, Somerset and Fayette counties, including Belle Vernon, Blairsville, Connellsville, Greensburg, Hempfield, Homer City, Indiana, Irwin, Jeannette, Johnstown, Latrobe, Ligonier, Monroeville, Murrysville, New Kensington, North Huntingdon, Pittsburgh, Saltsburg, Somerset and Uniontown. Call for a free initial consultation.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
- Workers Compensation
- Personal Injury
- Veterans Benefits
- Social Security-Disability
- Long Term Disability
- Vincent J. Quatrini, Jr. (Founding Partner)
- Dennis B. Rafferty (Founding Partner)
- A. Tereasa Rerko (Partner)
- Ronald J. Fonner (Partner)
- David S. DeRose (Attorney)
- Joyce Novotny-Prettiman (Attorney)
- Peter J. Gough (Attorney)
- James A. Horchak (Attorney)
- Brian Patrick Bronson (Attorney)
- Jessica L. Rafferty (Attorney)
- Adam N. Quatrini (Attorney)
- Michael Vincent Quatrini (Attorney)
- Jeffrey D. Monzo (Attorney)
- Richard H. Galloway (Attorney)
- Nicholas W. Kennedy
- Erika N. Dowd
550 East Pittsburgh St. Greensburg, PA 15601
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Lawyers at QuatriniRafferty selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Bronson, Brian Patrick On a Super Lawyers® List
- DeRose, David S. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Fonner, Ronald J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Galloway, Richard H. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Horchak, James A. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Monzo, Jeffrey D. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Quatrini, Jr., Vincent J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Rafferty, Dennis B. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Rerko, A. Tereasa On a Super Lawyers® List
- Personal Injury
If you suffered a serious injury or lost a loved one in such a situation, it is important that you get legal representation as soon as possible.
- Worker's Compensation
At Quatrini Rafferty, we help individuals injured on the job claim the workers' compensation benefits they need.
- Motor Vehicle Accident
We represent families and individuals in western Pennsylvania who have been involved in a fatal car accident or automobile crash.
- Social Security Disability
We represent disabled individuals in every step of the process from filing your Social Security Disability claim to the appeal of claims that have been denied.
- Wills & Estate Planning
Though it is not the most pleasant task, preparing a Last Will and Testament is one of the most important things you can do for your family.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.