Enter legal issue and location
Northglenn Motor Vehicle Accidents Law Firm
Different than other personal injury law firms, our founder, attorney Joseph Ramos, is a licensed medical doctor with extensive ER experience. This means we can fully address the medical aspects of your claim and your injuries as we fight hard to help you recover the maximum amount of compensation you deserve. Over the course of our practice, we have secured millions of dollars in total compensation for our plaintiff clients, and we have gained a reputation for our in-depth legal knowledge along with our unwavering commitment to our clients.
In recognition for our outstanding professionalism and superior client service, our lawyers have earned consistent recognition as being among the top 2.5% of attorneys in our region, and our law firm has received dozens of testimonials and referrals from those we have served. This success is the direct result of our in-depth legal knowledge and extensive experience coupled with our dedication to helping our clients obtain the favorable outcomes they seek as efficiently as possible.
To discuss your needs with a member of our team, you can contact Ramos Law to schedule a consultation.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Ramos Law
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Workers' Compensation
- Wrongful Death
- Brain Injury
- Business Law
- Mass Torts
- English (Primary)
- Russell O. Araya J.D. (Attorney)
- Chad M. Biggerstaff JD (Attorney)
- Brian Calandra J.D. (Managing Partner)
- John Dougherty JD (Attorney)
- Marianne E. Garrison J.D. (Attorney)
- Scott Hooper JD (Of Counsel)
- Brian Hugen JD (Director of Litigation)
- Ross Iakovakis JD (Attorney)
- Clark Litten JD (Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Joseph J. LoRusso
- Alicia M. Oaks JD
- Joseph Ramos MD, JD (Medical Doctor and Attorney)
- Kari Ramos JD (Attorney)
- David Silverman JD (Attorney)
- Nate Wright JD (Pre-Litigation Attorney)
- Meghan Stephenson, Senior Paralegal
- Gail May, Litigation Paralegal
- Rachel L. Foster, Paralegal
- Laura Meehan, Pre-Litigation Paralegal
- Michel Estrada, Pre-Litigation Paralegal
- Viviana Cabriales, Pre-Litigation Paralegal
- Cristian Fierro, Legal Assistant
- Susan Love, Paralegal
- Christine Tran, Paralegal
- Renee Swenson, Pre-Litigation Paralegal
- Ashley Darrow, Pre-Litigation Specialist
- Tashae Rodarte, Pre-Litigations Paralegal
- MaKayla Lovegrove, Paralegal
- Ashley Whiting, Legal Assistant
- Marie Sanchez, Legal Assistant
- Lanae Ruvalcaba, Legal Assistant
- Daniel Filbert, Director of Provider Relations
- James J. Hoven, DC, Director of Operations
- Maria Garcia, Assistant Office Manager
- Ian Corella, Director of Marketing and Business Relations
- Tammy Quintana, Director of Community Relations
- Annie Lowry, Front Desk Receptionist
- Charissa Hines, Director of Client Relations
- Erika Caudillo, Client Relations Specialist
- Gema Arambula, Front Desk Receptionist
- Veronica Rivera, Medical Liaison
- Alyssa Sawyer, Client Relations Specialist
- James Scudder, IT Support- Lead
- Carol Carnie, Controller
10190 Bannock St.Suite 200 Northglenn, CO 80260
Monday – Friday: 8am – 5pm, Call Any Time – 24/7
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.