Enter legal issue and location
Dallas Employment Law Firm
Employment law is a very specific practice area. At the Law Office of Rob Wiley, P.C., we have focused our practice on employment law for over 20 years. In addition, we only represent employees, not employers. That means that we have the experience you need on your side to fight workplace injustice.
Typical cases include discrimination lawsuits, retaliation, and unpaid wages. We also represent workers in leave disputes over pregnancy, childbirth, medical condition, or military service. We have represented workers individually as well as in complex, multiparty litigation.
To take the first step toward feeling more secure in your position, schedule an initial consultation today to speak with a Dallas employment lawyer.
About Rob Wiley, P.C.
- Employment Law 100%
- Wrongful Termination
- Fair Pay
- Government Employees
- English (Primary)
Classes and Seminars
- Speaker, State Bar of Texas Annual Advanced Employment Law Course
- Speaker, Dallas Bar Association's Section on Labor & Employment Law
- Speaker/Moderator, National Employment Lawyer Association Annual Convention
- Speaker, Texas Employment Lawyers Association Fall Seminar
Pro Bono Activities
- Because we fight for employment and civil rights, we do not participate in pro bono activities.
- Alexandria Mayes
- Lisa Brooks
2613 Thomas Ave Dallas, TX 75204
Accepts Credit Cards
Office hours are generally 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. All meetings are by appointment only.
Lawyers at Rob Wiley, P.C. selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Campbell, Austin P. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Castellanos Leon, Jairo Nikov On a Super Lawyers® List
- De Hoyos, Marcos D. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Melendez, Paige Elizabeth On a Super Lawyers® List
- Walsh, Colin W. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wheeler, Kalandra N. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wherry, Deontae D. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Wiley, Robert J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Texas Superlawyers (A Thompson Reuters Publication), 2014 - 2022
- D Magazine Dallas Best Lawyers, 2016
- The Best Lawyers in America (Woodward/White Inc.), 2015 - 2022
- U.S. News & World Report Best Law Firms, 2017 - 2022
- Age Discrimination
The Texas age discrimination lawyers at Rob Wiley, P.C. represent employees and groups of employees that have been discriminated against because of their age.
- Disability Discrimination
Our Texas disability discrimination lawyers represent employees and groups of employees that believe that they have been discriminated against because of their disability.
- Overtime Pay
Our Texas overtime lawyers represent workers in wage disputes with employers. If you believe you are owed unpaid wages, were paid less than the minimum wage, or were not paid overtime, please contact us.
- Family and Medical Leave
The Texas employment lawyers at Rob Wiley, P.C. fight for employees Family and Medical Leave Act rights.
The Texas employment lawyers at Rob Wiley, P.C. represent government and public sector whistleblowers.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required