Enter legal issue and location
Seattle Family Law Firm
There are a number of reasons that our law firm is the go-to practice for people in the area:
• Both of our attorneys hold an Avvo "Superb" rating.
• We have a mediator and arbitrator on staff.
• Our practice offers free initial consultations and is able to meet with clients virtually.
We understand that having to hire an attorney can be stressful and even overwhelming. The team at our law firm is marked by compassionate representation. We believe in providing peace of mind to our clients, which we achieve through keeping them well-informed, supporting their decisions and making ourselves available to respond to their concerns as much as we can. No one should ever have to feel like they are taking on their case alone. We walk with our clients every step of the way. As a matter of convenience, Seacoma Law, PLLC, accepts credit cards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Seacoma Law, PLLC
- Family Law
- Car Accidents
- High Asset Divorce
- Same Sex Marriage
800 5th AvenueSuite 4100 Seattle, WA 98104
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday - Friday: 08:30 am – 05:00 pm, or By Appointment
Seacoma Law, PLLC (Main Office) 950 Pacific Avenue Suite 705 Tacoma, WA 98402 253-234-1934
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.