Enter legal issue and location
Fresno Criminal Law Firm
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
1444 Fulton Street Fresno, CA 93721
Shouse Law Group 675 North First Street Suite 250 San Jose, CA 95112 408-347-1200
Shouse Law Group 1901 Harrison Street Suite 1100 Oakland, CA 94612 510-347-1500
Shouse Law Group 1383 Garden Hwy. Suite 200 Sacramento, CA 95833 916-391-6500
Shouse Law Group 1390 Market Street Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94102 415-333-0300
Shouse Law Group 16000 Ventura Blvd. Suite 780 Encino, CA 91436 818-904-5900
Shouse Law Group 303 North Glenoaks Blvd. Suite 200 Burbank, CA 91502 844-233-1201
Shouse Law Group 1055 E. Colorado Blvd. 5th Floor Pasadena, CA 91106 626-345-9200
Shouse Law Group (Main Office) 695 S Vermont Ave. Suite 1200 Los Angeles, CA 90005 844-233-1201
Shouse Law Group 15437 Anacapa Road Victorville, CA 92392 844-233-1201
Shouse Law Group 3281 E. Guasti Rd. Suite 728 Ontario, CA 91761 909-483-2814
Shouse Law Group 1 World Trade Center Suite 822 Long Beach, CA 90831 562-633-8155
Shouse Law Group 432 N. Arrowhead Ave. San Bernardino, CA 92408 909-863-5500
Shouse Law Group 333 City Blvd. West Suite 1750 Orange, CA 92868 844-233-1201
Las Vegas Defense Group 2970 W. Sahara Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89102 844-233-1201
Shouse Law Group 777 E Tahquitz Canyon Way Suite 200-074 Palm Springs, CA 92262 760-430-0400
Shouse Law Group 3111 Camino Del Rio N Suite 400 San Diego, CA 92108 619-275-6100
Colorado Legal Defense Group 4047 Tejon Street Denver, CO 80211 303-222-0330
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.