Enter legal issue and location
San Francisco Estate Planning Law Firm
• Wills, trusts, probate and health care directives
• Real estate and tax issues
• Construction and contract law
• State, local and municipal law
We have a deep-rooted belief in building relationships with the people we represent. Past clients of our law firm recognize our commitment to keeping them well-informed throughout the legal process. Communication is key, both with letting people know what their options are and explaining potential consequences to each action. Our team is known for being thorough, from listening to each person's unique circumstances to developing a well-planned strategy for his or her success. We hold honors that include an Avvo "Excellent" rating.
The team at our practice combines decades of experience. We know how to address immediate needs as well as mitigate the risk of issues in the future. To best accommodate our clients, we have three locations serving the state of California. Stephan Passalacqua Law accepts credit cards. Our law firm also offers free initial consultations and offers services in Spanish.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
FindLaw.com is doing its part in combating fake reviews. All reviews:
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Stephan Passalacqua Law
- Estate Planning
- Probate & Trust Administration
- Business Law
- Healthcare Directive
- Durable Power of Attorney
- Real Estate
- Entertainment Law
- Wine & Beverage law
- Alcohol Beverage Control Law
- Government Affairs
- Food & Hospitality Law
140 Geary Street7th Floor San Francisco, CA 94108
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.