Enter legal issue and location
Menomonee Falls Family law Firm
N56 W13405 Silver Spring Drive Menomonee Falls, WI 53051
9AM - 5PM Monday-Friday
- (414) 255-2214
(Menomonee Falls Office)
Divorce Law Firm 111 N Main St #400 Oshkosh, WI 54901 (920) 479-2058
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 731 Main St Racine, WI 53403 262-425-5656
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 8383 Greenway Blvd #600 Middleton, WI 53562 (608) 208-6017
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. N19 W24400 Riverwood Dr #350 Waukesha, WI 53188 (262) 221-8435
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 225 S Monroe Ave Suite 200 Green Bay, WI 54301 (920) 393-2900
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 20 E Milwaukee St #404 Janesville, WI 53545 608-765-5573
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 200 S Executive Dr #101 Brookfield, WI 53005 (262) 221-8355
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 3701 E Evergreen Dr Ste 500A Appleton, WI 54913 (920) 843-9098
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 625 57th St #501 Kenosha, WI 53140 262-383-4640
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 2810 Crossroads Dr #3100 Madison, WI 53718 (608) 208-6009
Sterling Law Offices, S.C. 250 E Wisconsin Ave #1830 Milwaukee, WI 53202 (414) 431-8697
Sterling Lawyers 17 Forest Ave #017 Fond du Lac, WI 54935 920-944-6665
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.