Enter legal issue and location
Boston Personal Injury Law Firm
Sweeney Merrigan Law, LLP is a personal injury law firm in Boston comprised of talented attorneys dedicated to getting excellent results for their clients and making the community safer by holding the wrongdoers accountable. Our team handles all types of personal injury cases; from car accidents, slip & falls, construction accidents, defective medical device cases, and mass torts. Call today to schedule a free consultation with one of our Boston personal injury lawyers.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Sweeney Merrigan Law LLP
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Construction Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Slip and Fall
- Mass Torts
- Birth Injury
- English (Primary)
- Thomas T. Merrigan (Partner)
- Erin E. McHugh (Associate Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Kimberly K. Ridge (Attorney/Nurse)
- Peter M. Merrigan (Partner) 1 Reviews
- J. Tucker Merrigan (Partner) 1 Reviews
- Matthieu J. Parenteau (Trial Attorney)
- Benjamin R. Novotny (Partner)
- Jessica Gray (Attorney) 3 Reviews
- Victoria M. Santoro (Partner) 2 Reviews
- Bradley M. Henry (Partner)
- Kyle A Camilleri (Trial Attorney) 1 Reviews
- Dylan Hixson (Trial Attorney)
268 Summer StreetLL Boston, MA 02210
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Lawyers at Sweeney Merrigan Law LLP selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Henry Bradley M. On a Super Lawyers® List
- McHugh Erin On a Super Lawyers® List
- Merrigan Peter M. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Merrigan J. Tucker On a Super Lawyers® List
- Merrigan Thomas T. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Novotny Benjamin R. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Parenteau Matthieu J. On a Super Lawyers® List
- Santoro Mair Victoria M. On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.