Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Guided Legal Forms & Services: Sign In

Enter legal issue and location

The Henry Law Firm P.A. - Overland Park, KS

9225 Indian Creek ParkwaySuite 1150 Overland Park, KS 66210

Virtual Appointments

Updated: 09/30/2020

Overland Park Family Law Firm


When you face divorce or another thorny family law issue, come to The Henry Law Firm P.A. in Overland Park, Kansas. With more than 25 years of combined experience, the attorneys in our law firm proudly serve clients' family law needs, whether they reside in Overland Park or anywhere in Johnson County and beyond...

About The Henry Law Firm P.A.

Practice Areas

  • Family Law
  • Mediation
  • Same Sex Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Custody
  • Child Support
  • Adoption




  • Lisa M. Rodriguez, A.A., Legal Assistant, 913-381-5020

Office Information


9225 Indian Creek ParkwaySuite 1150 Overland Park, KS 66210


  • 913-627-9900

Accepts Credit Cards


Video & Photo


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Call us at 913-723-6579

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.

Firm Address

Google Map
9225 Indian Creek ParkwaySuite 1150 Overland Park, KS 66210

Find a Lawyer

More Options