Enter legal issue and location
Newport Property Law Firm
There is a reason that the team at our firm has earned honors that include being listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40...
There is a reason that the team at our firm has earned honors that include being listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40...For more than 45 years, the Law Offices of Watson and Watson has been serving clients across Northern and Central Arkansas in matters ranging from real property to civil litigation to family law. We are a full-service firm where clients can expect professionalism and personal attention. We pride ourselves on providing first class service on a one-on-one basis.
There is a reason that the team at our firm has earned honors that include being listed in The National Trial Lawyers: Top 40 under 40. We go above and beyond for the people we serve. Because we have depth in our practice areas, we often oversee cases that span disciplines, such as a divorce that involves a family business and property. We also combine decades of experience here. This gives us the ability to take a case from start to finish, whether it includes negotiation or going to trial.
The practice areas at our law offices include the following:
- Family law: Divorce and child custody
- Personal injury: Car accidents and medical malpractice
- Criminal defense: DUI and drug crimes
- Estate planning: Wills and trusts
- Real estate: Property law
- Business law: Organization, contracts and construction
The Law Offices of Watson and Watson accepts credit cards.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The Law Offices of Watson and Watson
- Property Law
- Real Property
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Civil Litigation
- Wills, Trusts, and Estates
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate
209 Walnut Street Newport, AR 72112
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.