Enter legal issue and location
San Diego Motor Vehicle Accidents Law Firm
402 West Broadway San Diego, CA 92101
Ledger Law Firm 701 E. Santa Clara Street Ventura, CA 93001 (844) 243-4100
Ledger Law Firm 11801 Pierce Street Riverside, CA 92505 (844) 243-4100
Ledger Law Firm 15437 Anacapa Rd. Victorville, CA 92393 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 980 Ninth Street Sacramento, CA 95814 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 777 E. Tahquitz Canyon Way Palm Springs, CA 92262 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 10100 Santa Monica Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90067 (310) 620-8230
The Ledger Law Firm 11900 Northeast 1st Street Suite 300 Bellevue, WA 98005 (888) 908-3834
The Ledger Law Firm 8880 Rio San Diego Drive San Diego, CA 92108 (619) 413-0467
The Ledger Law Firm 4900 California Avenue Bakersfield, CA 93309 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 516 W. Shaw Avenue Fresno, CA 93704 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 2033 Gateway Place San Jose, CA 95110 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm (Main Office) 5160 Birch Street Suite 100 Newport Beach, CA 92660 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 1300 Clay Street Oakland, CA 94612 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 70390 Highway 111 Rancho Mirage, CA 92270 844-243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 147 7th Avenue West Kirkland, WA 98033 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 811 Wilshire Blvd. Los Angeles, CA 90017 (310) 620-8230
The Ledger Law Firm 1601 5th Ave 11th Floor Seattle, WA 98101 (888) 908-3834
The Ledger Law Firm 101 California Street San Francisco, CA 94111 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 2525 Pacific Ave. Suite 2 Stockton, CA 95204 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 8333 Foothill Blvd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730 (844) 243-4100
The Ledger Law Firm 450 North Brand Blvd. Glendale, CA 91203 (844) 243-4100
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.