Enter legal issue and location
Tucson Family Law Firm
With more than 120 years of combined experience, our knowledgeable, skillful and compassionate attorneys will give you the advice, counsel and representation you need in any of the following areas:
• Divorce and legal separation
• Children in divorce or paternity matters: custody, parenting plans, child support, paternity establishment
• Spousal support
• Community and separate property issues, including business valuation
• Juvenile law: adoption, juvenile dependency, termination of parental rights, foster parent/relative/kinship litigation
• Prenuptial and cohabitation agreements
We can also help you obtain an order of protection if and when you need one.
Our mission is simple and straightforward: we turn stress into solutions. We know what an emotional toll a family law matter can take on you. This may be the first time you have ever encountered the legal system. You undoubtedly have numerous fears, concerns and questions. We always treat you with the dignity, respect and empathy you seek and deserve. We take the time to get to know you, answer your questions, advise you of your options, and then work with and for you to solve your problems.
The McCarthy Law Firm PLLC offers virtual consultations to protect your health and safety and accepts all major credit cards for your maximum convenience.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About The McCarthy Law Firm, PLLC
- Family Law
300 N. Main Ave.#203 Tucson, AZ 85701
Accepts Credit Cards
9:00am-5:00pm - Monday through Friday
Lawyers at The McCarthy Law Firm, PLLC selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- McCarthy, Kathleen A. On a Super Lawyers® List
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.