Enter legal issue and location
Amarillo Agriculture Law Firm
- Trent Appleby
- W. Wade Arnold (Shareholder)
- John Atkins (Shareholder)
- Cole Brown (Associate)
- Gerald Bybee (Shareholder)
- Roger S. Cox (Shareholder)
- Ed Dowdy (Shareholder)
- Benjamin Doyle (Shareholder)
- Slater Elza (Shareholder)
- C. Jason Fenton (Associate)
- Autum Flores (Shareholder)
- Titiana D. Frausto (Associate)
- Gavin J. Gadberry (Shareholder)
- D. Chris Harkins (Shareholder)
- John Headrick (Associate)
- Amber L. James (Shareholder)
- Stephanie James (Associate)
- Cara D. Kennemer
- Wade King (Shareholder)
- Jennie Knapp (Shareholder)
- Stephanie Larsen
- Mike H. Loftin (Shareholder)
- Charles A. Mallard (Shareholder)
- Tom Morris (Shareholder)
- Mitchell Moses
- Colby Nichols
- Marcus W. Norris (Shareholder)
- Alan Rhodes (Shareholder)
- Glen D. Sanborn (Associate)
- Audie Sciumbato (Shareholder)
- Mike Smiley (Shareholder)
- Fred Stormer (Shareholder)
- Andrew C. Tatgenhorst
- Sean Taylor
- Kelly Utsinger (Shareholder)
- Matthew L. Wade (Shareholder)
- James Wester (Shareholder)
- Sharon E. White (Shareholder)
- Peggy Duran-Klenclo
500 S. TaylorSuite 1200 Amarillo, TX 79101
- (806) 379-0316
Underwood Law Firm PO Box 164327 Austin, TX 78746 (800) 876-5613
Underwood Law Firm 120 W. Kingsmill Ave. Suite 505 Pampa, TX 79065 806-318-1963
Underwood Law Firm 1111 West Loop 289 Lubbock, TX 79416 806-318-1963
Underwood Law Firm 1008 Macon Street, Suite 101 Fort Worth, TX 76102 806-318-1963
Underwood Law Firm PO Box 164327 Austin, TX 78746 800-876-5613
Underwood Law Firm, P.C. 1008 Macon Street Suite 101 Fort Worth, TX 76102 (817) 885-7529
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.