Enter legal issue and location
Easton Criminal Defense and Appellate Advocacy Law Firm
With the ability to think like a judge, the attorney at our law office has maintained a long, successful record of helping clients obtain favorable resolutions in a long list of criminal and civil matters throughout his career. We provide a free initial consultation to anyone who needs legal advice and are willing to arrange a virtual appointment for any potential client who is unable to travel to our physical location.
At Ward Law Offices, LLC, our goal is to empower each client and lead them to the most favorable outcome in their individual case. Every client is treated with dignity and respect and gets zealous representation from an attorney who truly has their best interests in mind.
Those who are looking for an individualized approach with a personal connection benefit from our services. Our attorney's track record is a testament to his commitment to getting the most favorable results for every client, no matter what situation they are in.
We accept credit cards as payments for our services.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Ward Law Offices, LLC
- Criminal Defense and Appellate Advocacy 50%
- Unemployment Compensation
- Family Law
- Civil Litigation
- English (Primary)
Pro Bono Activities
- North Penn Legal Services, 2014 - Present
- Positive Conflict Resolution, Easton Area Middle School, 2016 - 2019
- Alexander Ward (Managing Member and CEO, Ward Law Offices, LLC)
830 Lehigh Street Easton, PA 18042
Accepts Credit Cards
9 am to 5 pm M-F, Sat-Sun by appointment only
- 2019 Pro Bono Attorney of the Year, North Penn Legal Services, 2018 - 2019
- Woolsack Honor Society, 2007 - Present
- Philip D. Lauer, Esq.
- The Honorable Leonard N. Zito, Esq.
- The Honorable Paula A. Roscioli, Esq.
- Professor Gary S. Gildin, Esq
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.