Enter legal issue and location
North Haven Car Accidents Law Firm
• Car, motorcycle, pedestrian and bicycle accidents
• Medical malpractice
• Premises liability
• Products liability
• Workplace and construction accidents
• Recreational injuries
The team at our law office has obtained millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements on behalf of our clients. For example, when a garbage truck struck and killed two women, we recovered $4.25 million in a wrongful death claim. In another case, our client suffered a botched hysterectomy, which led to kidney failure. Our attorneys returned $1.8 million in that case.
In addition to the compensation, we also deliver exceptional customer service. From the free initial consultation, clients at our law office are treated with respect and dignity. Our successes and personalized representation have resulted in honors that include holding an Avvo "Superb" rating, earning the highest peer rating possible of AV Preeminent* from Martindale-Hubbell and being invited to join the Million Dollar Advocates Forum. Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC, can provide Spanish and Indian language services. We accept credit cards.
* AV®, AV Preeminent®, Martindale-Hubbell Distinguished and Martindale-Hubbell Notable are certification marks used under license in accordance with the Martindale-Hubbell certification procedures, standards and policies. Martindale-Hubbell® is the facilitator of a peer review rating process. Ratings reflect the anonymous opinions of members of the bar and the judiciary. Martindale-Hubbell® Peer Review RatingTM fall into two categories - legal ability and general ethical standards.
About Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC
- Car Accidents
- Personal Injury
- Medical Malpractice
37 Broadway, 1st Floor North Haven, CT 06473
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Lawyers at Williams, Walsh & O'Connor, LLC nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- American Express Property Casualty Companies
- American Family Insurance Group
- Amica Insurance Company
- Connecticut Interlocal Risk Management
- Coregis Insurance Company
- Employers Reinsurance Corporation
- Engle Martin & Associates
- First Financial Insurance Company
- First Specialty Insurance Corporation
- Frontier Insurance Company
- Great American Insurance Company
- Guilford Specialty Group
- Housing Authority Insurance
- Konover Construction
- Liberty Mutual
- Mettler-Toledo, Inc.
- New Jersey Manufacturers Insurance Co.
- Philadelphia Insurance Company
- SAFECO Insurance Company
- The Medical Protective Company
- United National Insurance Company
- VFIS Claims Management
- Westport Insurance Corporation
- Zurich Insurance Company
- New Alliance Savings Bank
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.