Enter legal issue and location
Phillipsburg Personal Injury Law Firm
- Workers' compensation
- Family law and divorce
- Criminal defense
- Bankruptcy law
- Construction Accidents
- Social Security Disability
- Employment law
- Personal injuries including medical malpractice and auto accidents
From helping clients overcome financial struggles whether due to overextended credit, accidents or injuries to divorce and criminal law, the attorneys at the law firm of Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma have the experience to take on even the most complex legal challenge. If you would like to learn why we have become one of northern New Jersey's most trusted law firms over the past 20-plus years, you can do so by scheduling an initial consultation with one of our lawyers at our law office in Phillipsburg.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the U.S. Bankruptcy Code.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
About Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C.
- Personal Injury
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Medical Malpractice
- Workers' Compensation
- Family Law
- Criminal Law
- Social Security Disability
- Employment Law
- Civil Rights
- Estate Planning and Administration
Pro Bono Activities
- Warren County Legal Services
- Northampton County Bar Association
- Dennis W. Winegar Esq. (Partner)
- Scott M. Wilhelm Esq. (Managing Partner)
- Edward J. Glynn Esq. (ret.) (Partner (Retired))
- Brian A. Roemersma Esq. (Partner)
- Jason D. Briel Esq. (Associate since 2009)
- Jennifer L. Toth Esq. (Partner)
- Kelly Correnty Esq. (Associate) 1 Reviews
- John C. Pierce Esq. (Associate)
305 Roseberry Street Phillipsburg, NJ 08865
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday - Friday, 9 to 5; After hours by appointment
Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C. 84 East Broad Street Bethlehem, PA 18018 610-807-0440
Lawyers at Winegar, Wilhelm, Glynn & Roemersma, P.C. selected for a Super Lawyers® list
- Summit Bank
- Ogden Martin Systems of Union, Inc.
- Warren Energy Limited Resource LLP
- Pennsylvania Realty Company, Inc.
- Remington Freight Lines, Inc.
- Castle Real Estate Inspections, Inc.
- American Truckers Association, Inc.
- American Remedial Services, Inc.
- Harmony Sand & Gravel
- Fulton Bank
Disclosure: No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey. Please visit the 'Super Lawyers Selection Process' for a detailed description of the Super Lawyers selection methodology.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.