Enter legal issue and location
Charlotte Divorce Law Firm
Free consultation for Bankruptcy, Criminal, Personal Injury.
Family Law and other practice areas require a $100 consultation fee.
Only serving clients in Mecklenburg and Union Counties.
About Witt Law Firm, P.A.
- Business Law
- Chapter 7,11,13
- Criminal Law
- Family Law
301 S. McDowell StreetSuite 1014 Charlotte, NC 28204- 2624
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday- Friday, 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Witt Law Firm, P.A. 110 E Jefferson Street Monroe, NC 28112 704-493-6851
Lawyers at Witt Law Firm, P.A. nominated to a Super Lawyers® list
- Witt, Jason On a Super Lawyers® List
- The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40
- American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys: 10 Best in 2014.
- AVVO 10.0 Superb Rating
- American Society of Legal Advocates: Top 40 Lawyer Under 40
- The National Trial Lawyers: Top 100 Trial Lawyes
- The National Advocates: Top 100 Lawyers for Matrimonial and Family Law
- American Institute of Bankruptcy Attorneys: 10 Best in 2014
- National Academy of Family Law Attorneys: Top 10 under 40 in North Carolina
- Super Lawyer- Rising Stars
- We do not disclose
- Charlotte Bankruptcy Lawyers
Schedule a free bankruptcy consultation with the attorneys at Witt Law Firm, P.A. today to discuss your bankruptcy options.
With more than 10 years of experience, the attorneys at Witt Law Firm, P.A. will be able to carefully look over your specific case and review your options for filing for a business bankruptcy.
- Monroe NC Divorce Lawyer
Contact the experienced attorneys at Witt Law Firm, P.A. to discuss your divorce law issues today.
- Charlotte Criminal Lawyer
We have locations in both Charlotte and Monroe, and it offers a free consultation to discuss all criminal charges.
- Charlotte Bankruptcy Lawyer
Contact Witt Law Firm, P.A. to review your options when filing for bankruptcy what we can do to help you resolve your case.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our West Legal Directory disclaimers. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.