Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Guided Legal Forms & Services: Sign In

Enter legal issue and location

Zerbe and Pence - Charleston, WV

205 Capitol StreetSuite 500 Charleston, WV 25301

Updated: 07/06/2020

Charleston Social Security Disability Law Firm


If you have been denied your Social Security Disability Benefits, call the law firm of Zerbe & Pence right away. The attorneys at Zerbe & Pence handle Social Security Disability cases in West Virginia, Kentucky and Ohio. As a member of the National Organization of Social Security Claimants’ Representatives (NOSSCR), David Pence has the skill and knowledge required to navigate the Social Security Disability system...

About Zerbe and Pence

Practice Areas

  • Social Security Disability
  • Traffic Violations
  • Drug Crimes
  • Criminal Defense

Office Information


205 Capitol StreetSuite 500 Charleston, WV 25301


  • 304-345-6886

Offers Free Initial Consultation


Accepts Credit Cards


Video & Photo


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Call us at 304-205-1556

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.

Firm Address

Google Map
205 Capitol StreetSuite 500 Charleston, WV 25301

Find a Lawyer

More Options