Skip to main content

Are you a legal professional? Visit our professional site

Enter legal issue and location

Zubrod Case, P.C. - Cheyenne, WY

219 East 18th Street Cheyenne, WY 82001

Learn More

Updated: 12/03/2021

Cheyenne Family Law Firm


Success in family law matters such as divorce or child support often hinges on clear, direct communication between you and your lawyer. Tracy Zubrod, a Cheyenne-area attorney, will work closely with you to gain a thorough understanding of your goals and options available to you. Zubrod Case, P.C., provides a broad range of services related to family law, including simple and complex divorces, divorce mediation, post-decree custody and child support modifications guardianships and adoption...

About Zubrod Case, P.C.

Practice Areas

  • Family Law
  • Divorce
  • Custody
  • Criminal
  • Estate Planning



Office Information


219 East 18th Street Cheyenne, WY 82001


  • 307-778-8225

Accepts Credit Cards


Office Hours

Monday-Friday: 8am - 12pm, 1pm - 4:30pm

Video & Photo


When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.

Call us at 888-910-1377

Fields marked with an * are required

Preferred contact method
DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this web site is intended to convey general information. It should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. It is not an offer to represent you, nor is it intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The use of the internet or this contact form for communication is not necessarily a secure environment. Contacting a lawyer or law firm email through this service will not create an attorney-client relationship, and information will not necessarily be treated as privileged or confidential.

Firm Address

Google Map
219 East 18th Street Cheyenne, WY 82001

Find a Lawyer

More Options