Enter legal issue and location
Akron Local, Municipal Government Law Lawyer
About Alfred Eugene Schrader
Current Employment Position(s)
- Local, Municipal Government Law
- Litigation & Appeals
- Land Use & Zoning
- Eminent Domain
- Real Estate
- Motor Vehicle Accident
- Administrative Law
- Eastland Woods v. City of Tallmadge, 443 N.E.2d 972 (Ohio 1983)
- In re Annexation of 1,544.61 Acres in Northampton Tp. to City of Akron, 470 N.E.2d 486 (Ohio App. 9 Dist. 1984)
- In re Annexation of approximately 141.8 Acres of Land in Northampton Tp. to City of Akron, 494 N.E.2d 1165 (Ohio App. 9 Dist. 1985)
- McGinnis v. Quest Microwave VII, Inc., 494 N.E.2d 1150 (Ohio App. 9 Dist. 1985)
- State ex rel. Moore v. Summit County Bd. of Elections, 526 N.E.2d 110 (Ohio App. 9 Dist. 1987)
- Ohio, 1978
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Ohio, 1979
- U.S. Supreme Court, 1985
- Akron Bar Association, 2015 - 2018 (Member, Board of Trustees)
- Ohio Bar Association, 1978 - Present (Member)
Classes and Seminars
- Local Government Law, NBI
- Attorney Alfred E. Schrader, LLC., Principal, 1987 - 2019
- Ohio State University Michael E. Moritz College of Law, Columbus, Ohio, 1978
- Kent State University, Kent, Ohio, 1975
B.S., Bachelor of Science
Honors: magna cum laude
Major: Political Science
Accepts Credit Cards
50 S. Main Street10th Floor Akron, OH 44308
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.