Enter legal issue and location
Amy grew up in Shelby County and is a graduate of Morristown Junior/Senior High School. After high school, she spent two years at Manchester College before transferring to Franklin College. Amy graduated Franklin College in 2004 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science. While at Franklin College, she participated in Model United Nations and was a member of Delta Delta Delta sorority. Amy graduated from Robert H. McKinney School of Law in May 2018 where she attended as an evening student. She was admitted to practice law in the State of Indiana in 2018.
In her professional career, Amy participated as a class member in the Richard G. Lugar Excellence in Public Service Series. She also volunteered for the American Legion Auxiliary Hoosier Girls State program for 15 years. Amy also coached 7th grade, Junior Varsity, and club girls volleyball. She currently sits on Women's Fund of Hancock County committee and serves as an advisor for the YMCA Youth and Government Program.
Amy currently lives in Greenfield with her husband, Chris, and their twin daughters. Amy and her family attend Mt. Pisgah Baptist Church in Shelbyville. In her spare time, Amy enjoys running, playing volleyball, reading, watching IU and the Colts, and spending time with friends and family.
About Amy J. Osborne
Current Employment Position(s)
- Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Indiana, 2018
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana, 2018
- Indianapolis Bar Association, 2016 - Present
- Indiana Bar Association, 2018 - Present
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Franklin College, Franklin, Indiana, 2004
Major: Political Science
Fraternities and Sororities
- Delta Delta Delta
- Indiana Charter School Board, Assistant Director of Applications, 2015 - 2018
- Office of the Indiana Secretary of State, Deputy Communications Director, 2013 - 2015
Pro Bono Activities
- Women's Fund of Hancock County Committee, 2018 - Present
- YMCA Youth and Government Program, 2016 - Present
Five Courthouse Plaza Greenfield, IN 46140- 2326
Offers Free Initial Consultation
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday-Friday: 8am - 5pm
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required