Riverside Trust & Estate Lawyer
Andrew graduated with his J.D. and M.B.A. degrees from Quinnipiac University after completing the dual-degree program in a total of two and a half years, and graduated cum laude with a B.A. degree from the University of New Hampshire. While in law school, Andrew was on the Editorial-Board of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal. Andrew has worked periodically at Beltrano Law since 2017 and will be working in the Trust & Estate, Elder Law and Probate practice areas for the firm.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.