Enter legal issue and location
Chicago Employment Law (including discrimination, FMLA, employment contracts and other employment related areas) Lawyer
Law School: DePaul University, J.D., with honors, 1984
College: Hebrew University, Jerusalem, Israel; Boston University, B.A., magna cum laude, 1981
Member: Chicago and Illinois State Bar Associations.
Biography: Recipient: American Jurisprudence Award, Civil Procedure, 1981; Administrative Process, 1984. Listed, Who's Who, 2000.
Extensive experience before the following Special Agencies: Equal Employment Opportunity Commission; Merit Systems Protection Board; Illinois Department of Human Rights; Human Rights Commission (IL).; State, City and County Civil Service Boards.
Practice includes the following areas: Employment Law representing individuals and small businesses in actions for wrongful discharge, sexual harassment, discrimination, and retaliation in the Greater Chicago Area, including:
• Title VII Employment Discrimination
• Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA),
• Age Discrimination in Employment Act (ADEA),
• Sarbanes Oxley,
• Retaliatory Discharge
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required