Enter legal issue and location
Dallas Employment Law Lawyer
Austin graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Emory University...
Austin graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Emory University... Austin P. Campbell represents employees in legal disputes against employers. He assists employees in discrimination and retaliation cases, as well as cases involving the Family and Medical Leave Act and the National Labor Relations Act, among other areas. Austin handles cases before administrative agencies like the National Labor Relations Board, state and federal courts, and in arbitration.
Austin graduated Phi Beta Kappa from Emory University. He attended law school at Vanderbilt University, where he graduated with a Juris Doctor and was a member of the Vanderbilt Journal of Transnational Law. Austin was licensed to practice law in Tennessee in November 2016, and in Texas in May 2017.
Austin believes the keys to winning employment law cases are perseverance and clear communication with both his clients and the employers.
About Austin Patrick Campbell
- Employment Law 100%
Current Employment Position(s)
- Trial Lawyer, since November 1, 2016
- English (Primary)
- Texas Employment Lawyers Association
- National Employment Lawyers Association
- Vanderbilt University Law School, Nashville, Tennessee, 2016
- Emory University, 2013
Fraternities and Sororities
- Phi Beta Kappa
- Hon. John Nixon, U.S. District Court, Middle District of Tennessee, Intern
- Hon. Jorge Solis, U.S. District Court, Northern District of Texas, Intern
Other Sources of Feedback About Austin Patrick Campbell
Included on the 2023 Texas list
- 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Texas Super Lawyers list
2613 Thomas Ave Dallas, TX 75204
Accepts Credit Cards
Office hours are generally 9:00 am to 5:00 pm Monday through Friday. All meetings are by appointment only.
- "Riding a “Friendly Elephant”? How African Nations Can Make the Best of Economic Partnership with China, 49 VAND. J. TRANSNAT’L L. 499 (2016)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required