Omaha Business & Commercial Law Lawyer
Benjamin A. Belmont assists clients with issues of business law and business organizations, family law, criminal law, employment law, litigation, personal injury, and real estate law. He has practiced since 1985 and is admitted in Nebraska, and the U.S. District Court District of Nebraska.
Mr. Belmont obtained his Juris Doctor from Creighton University School of Law in Omaha, Nebraska and earned a Bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Nebraska in Lincoln.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.