Enter legal issue and location
Bloomington Motor Vehicle Accidents Lawyer
Brandon went on to earn his Juris Doctor at Indiana University's Maurer School of Law in Bloomington...
Brandon went on to earn his Juris Doctor at Indiana University's Maurer School of Law in Bloomington... Brandon received his bachelor's degree in English from UCLA in 2004 and previously worked in the health care industry. His experience there taught him how careful and precise health care professionals have to be to protect their patients and that mistakes in the healthcare field can cost lives.
Brandon went on to earn his Juris Doctor at Indiana University's Maurer School of Law in Bloomington. While attending Maurer, he worked as a legal intern for the city of Indianapolis at the Office of Corporation Counsel's four departments, the City Prosecutor, Counseling, Equal Opportunity, and Litigation.
His abilities in legal research and writing in addition to his professional experience led him to an Associate Instructor position for Legal Discourse and Writing at Maurer.
Brandon graduated law school and started his professional legal career at a small personal injury and work injury firm, Shean Law. There he exclusively represented injury victims and Hoosiers who had been injured on the job.
Brandon has continued to advocate on behalf of all kinds of injury victims throughout Indiana and has worked hard to represent thouse who are facing giant insurance companies and giant corporations. Brandon is passionate about representing injured workers and knows that it isn't easy to find an attorney who regularly practices in the workers compensation specialty area of the law. He believes that is all the more reason to keep helping injured workers in Indiana because he knows that they are at a disadvantage.
When he's not working, Brandon is a dedicated family man who enjoys spending time with his wife and two daughters.
You can email Brandon at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Brandon Hall
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- Trucking Accidents
- Worker's Compensation
- Serious Injuries And Death
- Medical Malpractice
- Premise Liability
- Product Liability
- Monroe County State Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana State Bar Association (Member)
- Indiana Trial Lawyers Association, Member, Chair of the Worker’s Compensation Section, (2018 – present)
- Indiana State Bar, Executive Committee of the Litigation Section, (2019 to present)
- Work Injury Law & Advocacy Group, Member, Executive Committee (2019-present)
- American Association for Justice (Member)
- Indiana University Maurer School of Law, Bloomington, Indiana, 2013
- University of California, Los Angeles, 2004
- Personal Injury and Work Injury Attorney, Shean Law
- Associate Instructor for Legal Discourse and Writing, Maurer School of Law, Indiana University, Bloomington
- Office of Corporation Counsel for the City of Indianapolis, Legal Intern
- Monroe County Court, Law Clerk
Other Sources of Feedback About Brandon Hall
Included on the 2024 Indiana list
- 2023 Indiana Super Lawyers list
- 2022 Indiana Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Indiana Super Lawyers list
- 2020 Indiana Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Indiana Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Indiana Super Lawyers list
520 North Walnut Street Bloomington, IN 47404
Monday-Friday 8:30 AM- 5:00 PM
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required