Enter legal issue and location
Bakersfield Personal Injury (Accidents and Injuries) Lawyer
Chad was born and raised in Bakersfield, and graduated from Highland High School...
Chad was born and raised in Bakersfield, and graduated from Highland High School...Chad J. A. Boyles is an attorney and partner at the firm, focusing on personal injury and wrongful death cases, and has been named to the "Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch" list, as well as one of Bakersfield Life Magazine's "20 Under 40 People to Watch."
Chad was born and raised in Bakersfield, and graduated from Highland High School. He earned his bachelor's degree with honors in political science from Cal State Bakersfield where he was also a part of Pi Sigma Alpha, a national political science honor society. He then attended Whittier Law School where he served as Managing Editor of the Law Review.
His note, entitled "Money Can't Buy You Love . . .and It Shouldn't Buy You A Seat In Congress Either," was published in the Whittier Law Review. He graduated cum laude from Whittier in 2010.
After law school, Chad worked briefly in Pasadena before returning to Bakersfield and joining another local firm. For 2 years, he litigated state cases covering a wide variety of legal issues, including personal injury and civil rights. Chad has also provided advice and counseling to clients facing legal issues on a volunteer basis at Greater Bakersfield Legal Assistance, Inc.
Chad has been has been named to the "Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch" list. The recognition is given to attorneys early in their careers for outstanding professional excellence in private practice based on peer reviews, research, and other metrics, according to Best Lawyers, which is among the oldest and most respected guide to the legal profession. He has also been named as one of the "20 Under 40 People to Watch" in Bakersfield Life Magazine, 2020 Edition.
Outside of the office, Chad is involved in several goodwill efforts throughout the community, including taking underprivileged students back-to-school shopping and mentoring pre-law students. He is also a member of the Board of Directors for the CSU Bakersfield Alumni Association. He is a graduate of Leadership Bakersfield, class of 2019.
About Chad J. A. Boyles
- Personal Injury (Accidents and Injuries)
- Bicycle and Pedestrian Accidents
- Truck and Big Rig Accidents
- Wrongful Death
- Premises Liability (Slip and Falls)
- Dog Bites
- Car and Motorcycle Accidents
Current Employment Position(s)
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- Kern County Bar Association
- Consumer Attorneys of California
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California, 2010
- California State University, Bakersfield, 2007
Pro Bono Activities
- Board Member, CSU Bakersfield Alumni Association
- Regional Chair, Consumer Attorneys of California New Lawyers Division
Classes and Seminars
- Legal Reasoning and Personal Injury Law , CSU Bakersfield
- Runner Alumni Mentorship Program, CSU Bakersfield Alumni Association
- Keeping safe at work in Kern County’s summer sun and adverse air quality, National Safety Council
- Coaching: Liability Issues, Kern High School District
- Leadership Bakersfield
- Best Law Firm (Bakersfield Californian Readers' Choice Poll)
- Best Law Firms (U.S. News & World Report, Best Lawyers in America)
- 'Best of Kern County' Hall of Fame (Bakersfield Life Magazine)
1731 Chester AvenueSuite 100 Bakersfield, CA 93301- 5220
8 a.m. to 5 p.m. (available to clients 24 hours)
- Chain | Cohn | Clark ranked in U.S. News & World Report’s ‘Best Law Firms’, U.S. News & World Report
The Bakersfield-based personal injury and workers’ compensation law firm Chain | Cohn | Clark has been selected for inclusion in the 2020 “Best Law Firms” list by U.S. News & World Report.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark: ‘Standing for Justice’ in Kern County since 1934
Since 1934, the firm has been firmly cemented in downtown Bakersfield, and its office dedicated to helping our area’s residents in their time of greatest need.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark featured in Bakersfield Life Magazine as ‘Hall of Fame’ inductee, Bakersfield Life Magazine
Chain | Cohn | Clark was inducted into the inaugural “Best of Kern County” Hall of Fame, awarded to men, women, businesses, and organizations with a long history of excellence in their respective fields, and who also give back to our community.
- Chain | Cohn | Clark lawyers selected by peers in Bakersfield Life Magazine’s “Top Attorneys” poll, The Bakersfield Californian-Bakersfield Life Magazine, 2017
Local legal professionals have voted, and the results show that Chain | Cohn | Clark law firm has some of the top attorneys in the Bakersfield and Kern County area.
- Building your case for parental dependency in wrongful death actions, Consumer Attorneys of California (CAOC) Forum Magazine, 2015
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required