Enter legal issue and location
Christa Samaniego - San Antonio, TX
11902 Rustic Lane San Antonio, TX 78230
She has been Lead Counsel in well over 100 jury trials in both State and Federal Courts. She has negotiated and resolved by way of settlement, mediation, arbitration or trial thousands of cases in various areas of civil law.
1979 to 1981 and joined the firm when she became licensed to practice law in the state of Texas. This firm was later named Meador and Samaniego. This firm was engaged primarily involved in defending insurance carriers and their clients. Several large corporations also hired this firm to resolve claims made against them by way of settlement, trial or arbitration.
In 1991 Christa Samaniego established her own firm and for 18 years established a very successful firm representing individuals and their families in civil cases against insurance companies and corporations for personal injury, wrongful death, construction defects, wrongful termination, product liability, and contract disputes.
In 2009 Christa Samaniego joined Chris Pettit & Associates and continues to represent individuals and their families in civil cases.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.