Irvine Immigration Lawyer
Daisy Yun Zhao was born in China and moved to the United States when she was 15. She earned her B.A. in Business Management and Accounting from California State University, Fullerton and she graduated Cum Laude with a BA in Business Administration and Accounting. She also earned her J.D. from Chapman University School of Law. Before co-founding D & T Law Corporation, she worked for one of the leading law firms in China; VITA of the Internal Revenue Service ; California State Board of Equalization, as well as the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Central District of California. She specializes in domestic and international taxation law, business law, landlord tenant law, employment law, and civil law. Daisy Yun Zhao is also a member of Los Angeles Bar Association, Orange County Bar Association, Riverside County Bar Association, American Bar Association, Cal-CPA, Asian Business League, Asian American Business Association, and Orange County Business Association.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.