Enter legal issue and location
Orlando Bankruptcy Adversary Litigation Lawyer
Since joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Prosser is convinced that litigating commercial cases on a success fee basis provides clients increased access to our justice system as opposed to a model fixated on the endless quest for billable hours that foreclosed access long ago.
An additional problem is the absence of actual trial experience by most lawyers at many of the national firms. Mr. Prosser typically tries at least one business case to verdict a year and has obtained jury verdicts in excess of $1 million.
Mr. Prosser represents clients in state and federal courts throughout the country and has significant experience in complex commercial litigation, contract actions, professional malpractice, idea theft and trade secret litigation, securities litigation and business torts. Mr. Prosser also has considerable experience in the litigation adversary proceedings in federal bankruptcy courts and bankruptcy legal malpractice actions.
Mr. Prosser was named a "Rising Star" in 2010, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 and 2017 by Florida Super Lawyers magazine-an annual publication that recognizes the top 2.5% of the state's young lawyers. He has also been recognized as a "Legal Elite Up and Comer" by Florida Trend magazine, which recognizes attorneys under 40 that represent the future of the legal profession in Florida.
Prior to joining Morgan & Morgan, Mr. Prosser practiced for several years in the national law firm of Baker Hostetler as well as Shutts & Bowen.
About Damien H. Prosser
- Bankruptcy Adversary Litigation
- Business Tort Litigation
- Commercial Litigation
- Contract Litigation
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 2nd Circuit
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Florida
- Mercer University, Walter F. George School of Law, Macon, Georgia, 2005
Honors: cum laude
- Florida State University, 2002
Honors: cum laude
Honors: Phi Beta Kappa
Other Sources of Feedback About Damien H. Prosser
Included on the 2023 Florida list
- 2022 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2019 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2018 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2017 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2016 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2015 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2014 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2013 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2012 Florida Super Lawyers list
- 2010 Florida Super Lawyers list
20 North Orange AvenueSuite 1600 Orlando, FL 32801
Accepts Credit Cards
- Advanced Pier Technology, LLC v. Heather Walk Homeowners Association, Inc. (2014)
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required