Enter legal issue and location
Stafford Personal Injury Lawyer
David has an “AV Preeminent” rating (the highest available) from the Martindale-Hubbell attorney listing service. He has litigated a broad range of matters in various areas of personal injury law in both state and federal court, and he has even successfully argued cases before the Virginia Supreme Court.
David is a determined and tireless advocate who works to secure justice for every client. Known for his caring and devoted spirit, he serves on the board of directors for Legal Aid Works (formerly Rappahannock Legal Services), a non-profit corporation that provides free, high-quality, legal assistance to low income individuals and families. He is also actively involved with the Rappahannock United Way in fundraising and as a member of their Citizen Review Panel.
David is a resident of Fredericksburg and enjoys spending time with his wife, Cathy, and their two children. On a beautiful day, David can be found listening to music, playing golf, and working in his yard.
About David M. Williams Jr.
- Personal Injury
Current Employment Position(s)
- Partner and Trial Attorney
- Virginia, 1993
- South Carolina
- Virginia State Bar
- South Carolina State Bar
- Virginia Trial Lawyers Association
- Fredericksburg Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- American Association for Justice
- 15th Judicial Circuit Bar Association
- Piedmont Bar Association, 1994 - 1996 (Secretary/Treasurer)
- Mississippi College School of Law, Jackson, Mississippi, 1993
Honors: Dean's List
- Randolph-Macon College, 1989
Major: Political Science
- Traylor, Morris and Elliott, P.C., Chester, Virginia, Attorney, 1996 - 2004
- Law Office of H. Duncan Garnett, Jr., Louisa, Virginia, Attorney, 1994 - 1996
- Delegate Frank Hargrove, Virginia General Assembly, Legislative Assistant, 1988 - Present
Pro Bono Activities
- Member – Board of Directors for Legal Aid Works (Formerly Rappahannock Legal Services, Inc.), 2015 - Present
- Campaign Coordinator of the Year (2012, 2014) – Rappahannock United Way
- Employee Coordinator and Citizen Review Panel Member, Rappahannock United Way, 2007 - Present
- Vice President, LAMB’S Basket, community food pantry for needy families and individuals, 2002 - 2004
- AV Preeminent Rated by Martindale Hubbell
- American Jurisprudence Award – Domestic Relations, Mississippi College School of Law
290 Garrisonville Rd Stafford, VA 22554
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required