Shirley Family Law Lawyer
As an experienced divorce attorney and trained mediator, Attorney Mueller provides you with the option of mediation for the successful dissolution of your marriage. If at all possible, she will help you avoid the divorce and child custody disputes that, oftentimes, have very negative emotional and financial consequences. With her thorough knowledge of all aspects of divorce, from division of assets and alimony, to child custody and child support, she will facilitate your discussion of these issues and provide unique, customized arrangements intended to suit each of your needs and priorities.
Attorney Mueller focuses in all aspects of family law, including removals, child custody and visitation issues. She has extensive experience with alimony reform act and can provide our clients with expert advice as to how these reforms will affect their divorce. Attorney Mueller has extensive litigation experience, however, as is the policy of Hyde Poor & Associates, her first approach is always to determine how her clients can reach their goals outside of the courtroom.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.