Diane M. Daly - Culver City, CA
9696 Culver Blvd.Ste. 104Culver City, CA 90232
Culver City Lawyer
DIANE M. DALY was born on March 23, 1961, in Miami, Florida. She attended California State University, Northridge from which she graduated Cum Laude in 1986 with a B.A. in Political Science. She was a member of the Golden Key National Honor Society. She graduated from Loyola Law School in 1990 with a J.D. degree. Ms. Daly is admitted to practice law in the State of California and all United States District Courts. She was employed by O'Flaherty & Belgum as a law clerk from 1988-1990 and took a position with Veatch, Carlson, Grogan & Nelson from 1991-1992. Ms. Daly joined Fonda, Garrard, Hilberman & Davis in 1992 and then Garrard & Davis in 1997 where she remained until 2014. She is now a senior attorney with the Steven D. Davis Law Group, APC. She is a member of the State Bar of California, the American Bar Association and the Los Angeles County Bar Association. Her special interests include spending time with her family, travel, running, softball and volunteering in the community.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.