Enter legal issue and location
Los Angeles Capital Markets & Securities Regulation Lawyer
About Faye Deng
- Capital Markets & Securities Regulation
- Corporate/M&A Practice
- Greater China Practice
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Current Employment Position(s)
- Senior Associate
- Assisted a Chinese startup on its proposed manufacturing and sales of petroleum products in Niger.
- Assisted CITIC International Financial Holdings Limited in the acquisition of 26% of the entire share capital of CITIC International Assets Management Limited.
- Assisted an offshore assets management company in the acquisition of 29% of the entire share capital of a Hong Kong security company.
- Assisted four fund management companies in relation to a series of loan facilities in an aggregate amount of over US$200 million.
- Assisted in the role as a Chinese issuer’s counsel on the IPO of a premium cinema operator on the New York Stock Exchange.
- Assisted in the role as a Chinese issuer’s counsel on the IPO of a leading South African gold producer on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Main Board.
- Assisted in the role as underwriter’s counsel on the IPO of a leading Chinese private education provider on the Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Main Board.
- New York
- Asian American Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Case Western Reserve University Law School, Cleveland, Ohio
Honors: Business Concentration with Honor
Law Journal: U.S.-Canada Law Journal, Executive and Production Editor
- Xiamen University
445 S. Figueroa StreetSuite 2280 Los Angeles, CA 90071
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required