Fort Lee Personal Injury- Plaintiffs Lawyer
Francesca graduated from Fordham University, Bronx, New York in 1993 earning her Bachelor of Arts in Sociology with a concentration in criminal justice. During the last two years of college, she worked at the Bergen County Sheriff’s Department and assisted in coordinating assignments for work release inmates.
Francesca graduated from Quinnipiac University School of Law in 1997 earning her Juris Doctor degree. After law school, Francesca completed a Judicial Clerkship from 1997-1998 with the Honorable Lawrence D. Smith, Ret. J.S.C. in the Superior Court of New Jersey, Bergen County. She was admitted to practice law in the State of New Jersey and the Federal Courts of New Jersey in January of 1998.
After completing her yearlong Judicial Clerkship, Francesca practiced law for five years in a small personal injury firm in Clifton, New Jersey where she actively tried cases.
Francesca joined the Law Offices Rosemarie Arnold as an Associate and trial lawyer in June of 2003. She has successfully tried cases in many counties in the State of New Jersey and has also successfully settled cases vigorously advocating for her clients.
On a personal note, Francesca is a long time resident of Bergen County since the age of 4 where she and her husband are raising two children, and is fluent in Italian.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.