Enter legal issue and location
Pacifica Tax Law Lawyer
Frank received a Bachelor of Science degree from the California State University, Hayward, CA, and a Doctor of Jurisprudence Degree from Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, CA.
Frank is a veteran of the United States Marine Corp.
He is a long-time resident of the San Francisco Bay Area. He lives with his wife Chil in Pacifica, CA. Frank’s interests include reading, exercising, and watching old comedy shows.
About Frank Gerald Adam
- Tax Law
- Real Estate Law
- Estate Planning
- General Business
- California, 2000
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California, 2003
- U.S. Tax Court, 2009
- American Academy of Attorney-CPAs
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- California State University, Hayward, Hayward, California, 1987
Pro Bono Activities
- Call-a-Lawyer Night, 2001 - Present
Classes and Seminars
- Accounting for Lawyers, Golden Gate University, 2001 - Present
- Timing of Income and Expenditures, Golden Gate University, - 2015
- Certified Public Accountant
- Real Estate Broker
242 Marvilla Circle Pacifica, CA 94044
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required