Enter legal issue and location
Palm Harbor Personal Injury Lawyer
After law school, Ms. Frantzis represented banks and financial institutions in creditors' rights proceedings. During her time litigating foreclosure actions, Ms. Frantzis led her firm's reverse mortgage foreclosure team.
In 2017 she began representing individuals in personal injury cases involving wrongful death, negligent security, nursing home negligence, premises liability, and auto negligence. Ms. Frantzis is proud to fight for her clients who have been injured by someone else's negligence as an attorney with Morgan & Morgan.
Ms. Frantzis resides in Tarpon Springs, Florida, where she is very active in her community, and a fierce advocate for her city's culture and history. She enjoys time with her family, running, and the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
About Georganna Frantzis
- Personal Injury
- Premises Liability
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Florida
- Florida Bar, 2012 - Present (Member)
- Clearwater Bar Association (Member)
- Tampa Bay Trial Lawyers Association (Member)
- Florida Justice Association (Member)
- Nova Southeastern University Shepard Broad Law Center, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida, 2011
- University of South Florida, 2006
Major: Political Science
Pro Bono Activities
- Boys & Girls Club of Tarpon Springs
- Tarpon Springs Youth Charity
- Tarpon Springs Shepherd Center
35686 US Highway 19 N. Palm Harbor, FL 34683
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required