Enter legal issue and location
La Crosse Business / Employment Lawyer
George has business and real estate development interests of his own...
George has business and real estate development interests of his own...Attorney George Parke III started as an associate with V. Downing Edwards & Associates in 1975. Over the years, George established himself as the premier business law attorney in the La Crosse area, representing clients in Wisconsin and Minnesota.
George has business and real estate development interests of his own. He has served on corporate business and banking boards of directors, and is currently serving as Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer of City Brewing Company and its subsidiaries. As such, George is uniquely qualified to counsel business owners in all aspects of business ownership, including the formation, sale/purchase and succession planning.
George is also an estate planner. George's experience as a business owner and business lawyer make him the logical choice for the owner looking for assistance in creating a business succession plan.
About George Parke III
- Business / Employment
- Creditor / Debtor / Banking
- Wills / Trusts / Estate Planning / Probate
- Real Estate
- Wisconsin, 1975
- Iowa, 1976
- La Crosse County Bar Association (Member)
- State Bar of Wisconsin (Member)
- City Brewing Company (Chairman of the Board and Chief Executive Officer)
- Iowa State Bar Association (Member)
- Drake University Law School, Des Moines, Iowa, 1975
- University of Wisconsin-La Crosse, La Crosse, Wisconsin, 1972
Honors: With Honors
Honors: Dean's List
- Parke O'Flaherty, Ltd., President, 1981 - 2004
- V. Downing Edwards & Associates, Associate, 1975 - Present
Other Sources of Feedback About George Parke III
Included on the 2006 Wisconsin list
750 Third Street N. La Crosse, WI 54601
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required