Enter legal issue and location
Lee's Summit Criminal Law Lawyer
About Gerald Wayne Furnell
- Criminal Law 80%
- Personal Injury 10%
- Real Estate 10%
Current Employment Position(s)
- Managing Member
- English (Primary)
- Missouri, 1995
- U.S. District Court Western District of Missouri, 1995
- U.S. Court of Appeals 8th Circuit, 1995
- Supreme Court of the United States of America, 2004
- Eastern Jackson County Bar Association, 2005 - Present (Member)
- Cass County Bar Association, 2005 - Present (Member)
- Missouri Bar, 1995 - Present (Member)
- Missouri Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- University of Arkansas at Little Rock School of Law, Little Rock, Arkansas, 1994
- Webster University, St. Louis, Missouri, 1990
Honors: Undergraduate Student Leadership Award, 1990-1991
- Kansas City, Missouri Prosecutor's Office, Assistant City Prosecutor, 1995 - 2011
- City of East Lynne, Missouri, City Attorney / City Prosecuting Attorney, 1998 - 2006
- City of East Lynne, Missouri, Municipal Judge, 2006 - 2008
108 SouthEast Eastridge Street Lee's Summit, MO 64063
Accepts Credit Cards
Monday-Friday: 8:30am-5:00pm; Saturday: By Appointment Only; Sunday: Closed
- Independence Drunk Driving Defense Attorney
Missouri's drunk driving laws have changed. As of August 2010, the consequences have become much more serious. With each DWI arrest, you may face more and more consequences.
- Lee's Summit Traffic Attorney
Most people don't pay attention to the number of points on their driver's licenses. If they get a ticket, they often pay the fine without talking to an attorney.
- Lee's Summit Divorce Lawyer
Statistics show that a divorce can be one of the most stressful events that occurs in a person's lifetime. However, having the right attorney can make the event less stressful.
- Lee's Summit Workers' Compensation Attorney
At the Law Offices of Gerald W. Furnell, LLC, we represent injured people throughout Missouri in matters of workers' compensation.
- Lee's Summit Real Estate Lawyer
Contractors have such specialized knowledge that they practically speak their own language. When a legal matter arises during planning or construction, it is critical for them to turn to a lawyer who also speaks this language.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required