Enter legal issue and location
Houston Personal Injury Lawyer
About Greg Baumgartner
- Personal Injury 35%
- Trucking Accidents 30%
- Wrongful Death 20%
- Car Accidents 10%
- Brain Injury 5%
Current Employment Position(s)
- English (Primary)
- Texas, 1984
- American Bar Association
- University of Denver College of Law, Denver, Colorado, 1983
LL.M., Master of Laws
- University of Nebraska College of Law, Lincoln, Nebraska, 1982
- University of Nebraska
Pro Bono Activities
- MS Society (MS 150)
- Houston 100 Club
Classes and Seminars
- Technology at trial, Houston bar ann., July 10, 2019 - Present
Other Sources of Feedback About Greg Baumgartner
Included on the 2023 Texas list
- 2022 Texas Super Lawyers list
- 2021 Texas Super Lawyers list
- Preeminent Rated 1999-Present
- Recipient, Who’s Who
- Top Lawyer, Houstonia Magazine
- Perfect “10” Rating, AVVO
- Highest Peer Review Rating, Perfect 5.0, Martindale
- Highest Client Rating, Perfect 5.0, Martindale
- Million Dollar Advocates
6711 Cypress Creek Pkwy Houston, TX 77069
8:30-5:30 Monday-Saturday; Sunday-Closed
- Baumgartner Law Firm- Personal Injury Lawyers, Baumgartner Law Firm
Call Baumgartner Law Firm for a free consultation on your personal injury claim.
- Baumgartner Law Firm- Car Accident Lawyers, Baumgartner Law Firm
Call Baumgartner Law Firm for Free consultation on your car accident case.
- Baumgartner Law Firm Truck Accident Lawyer
Call Baumgartner Law Firm truck accident lawyers for a case consultation.
- Baumgartner Law Firm- Wrongful death Lawyer
Call a wrongful death lawyer at Baumgartner Law Firm for a free case consultation.
- Houston Motorcycle Accident Lawyer- Baumgartner Law Firm
Call the experienced motorcycle accident lawyers at Baumgartner Law Firm.
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required