Enter legal issue and location
Houston Employment Law Lawyer
Mr...Mr. Rosenberg is Board Certified in Labor and Employment Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization and has been practicing employment law since 1985.
Mr. Rosenberg's areas of expertise include wrongful termination, retaliation, discrimination, sexual harassment, overtime compensation, and worker's compensation retaliation as well as other claims arising under:
- the Family and Medical Leave Act
- the Americans with Disabilities Act
- the Fair Labor Standards Act
- the Whistleblower Act
In addition to the above, Mr. Rosenberg frequently offers advice regarding:
- severance and employment agreements
- non-competition agreements
Mr. Rosenberg also represents smaller companies who want the benefits of a specialist in employment law and civil trial matters, but at a more affordable fee than larger defense firms.
Mr. Rosenberg received his B.A. from Ithaca College, 1981 and his J.D., South Texas College of Law, 1985. He is admitted to practice before the U.S. Supreme Court, U.S. Court of Appeals, Fifth and Eleventh Circuits, U.S. District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Western Districts of Texas.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required