Enter legal issue and location
Irvine Business and Corporate Law Lawyer
Mr. Patterson obtained his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Texas School of Law in Austin, Texas in 2008. In law school, Mr. Patterson became one of the winningest student advocates in the history of the University of Texas School of Law. At graduation, he was awarded the prestigious Niemman Cup, which is given to the best legal advocate in the graduating class. He was also elected to the Order of Barristers, a nationally recognized honor society for outstanding legal advocates.
Mr. Patterson completed his undergraduate education in 2002 at the United States Air Force Academy with a Bachelor of Science Degree in Political Science. Mr. Patterson thereafter served as an officer in the United States Air Force where he successfully managed a team of engineers and contractors in a $30M tactical data link upgrade to the Iceland Air Defense System.
Mr. Patterson is licensed to practice law in all the courts of the State of California and the United States District Court, Central District of California.
- Law Firm Info
- Go through email verification, and reviewers must verify their email addresses.
- Can be confirmed and flagged as a verified client by law firms.
- Can be reported and subjected to removal if they violate FindLaw.com's Terms of Service.
Click here to view our Terms of Service.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - Are you comfortable telling the lawyer personal information? Does the lawyer seem interested in solving your problem?
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - How are the lawyer's fees structured - hourly or flat fee? Can the lawyer estimate the cost of your case?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
It is always a good idea to research your lawyer prior to hiring. Every state has a disciplinary organization that monitors attorneys, their licenses, and consumer complaints. By researching lawyer discipline you can:
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.
- Determine the seriousness of complaints/issues which could range from late bar fees to more serious issues requiring disciplinary action.