Troy Employment Law Lawyer
Breaking barriers and bridging gaps comes naturally to Hasan, a member of the Oakland University Women’s Basketball team (as a practice player) while in undergrad. His role as a point guard, executing the game plan and setting his team up for success, pervades his professions. As your teammate, Hasan will work closely with you to reach your ultimate goal.
Hasan graduated from Wayne State University Law School in 2016, where he was a Presidential Scholar. He was selected to represent Wayne State at the ABA National Moot Court Competition in Boston and the Billings, Exum & Frye National Moot Court Competition in North Carolina. Hasan was also elected as a representative on the Student Board of Governors.
As an Associate at Akeel & Valentine, Hasan continues his fight for justice and considers himself a foot soldier of the Constitution.
How do I choose a lawyer?
Consider the following:
- Comfort Level
- - How long has the lawyer been in practice? Has the lawyer worked on other cases similar to yours?
- - Is the lawyer's office conveniently located?
Not sure what questions to ask a lawyer?
Here are a few to get you started:
- How long have you been in practice?
- How many cases like mine have you handled?
- How often do you settle cases out of court?
- What are your fees and costs?
- What are the next steps?
Want to check lawyer discipline?
- Ensure the attorney is currently licensed to practice in your state
- Gain an understanding of his or her historical disciplinary record, if any.