Enter legal issue and location
Frisco Family Law Lawyer
Becker is Board Certified in Family Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization. Less than 1% of all lawyers in the State of Texas have this certification. In addition, he is Board Certified in Civil Trial Law by the Texas Board of Legal Specialization.
His broad background and expertise uniquely position Becker to assist clients in all three areas of Family, Civil, and Criminal matters. With over 20 years of experience as a lawyer and over eight years on the bench Becker has the unique skills to help clients prevail in court, and the wisdom to help them avoid it if they wish. Becker can still be called on to help resolve matters through alternative dispute resolutions such as mediation, arbitration, and summary jury trials.
A graduate of the University of Texas at Austin, Becker played baseball as a Freshman under the legendary Coach Cliff Gustafson, before he realized his future lay in academics rather than on the pitcher's mound. Afterwards he went on to Southern Methodist School of Law where he was a member of the Order of Barristers, a prestigious advocacy honor society. Currently, Becker is a member of the Curt B. Henderson Inn of Court, The Collin County Bar Association, and the Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists (TAFLS).
About Hon. Scott J. Becker
- Family Law
- Criminal Defense
- Litigation & Dispute Resolution
Current Employment Position(s)
- Texas, 1997
Specialties and Certifications
- Board Certified in Family Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Board Certified in Civil Trial Law, Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Curt B. Henderson Inn of Court (Member)
- The Collin County Bar Association (Member)
- Texas Academy of Family Law Specialists (TAFLS) (Member)
- Southern Methodist University School of Law, Dallas, Texas, 1997
Honors: Order of Barristers
- University of Texas, Austin, Texas, 1994
B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- 219th State District Court in Collin County, Texas, 2010 - 2018
One Cowboys WaySuite 175 Frisco, TX 75034
Accepts Credit Cards
When viewing a listing, consider the state advertising restrictions to which lawyers and law firms must adhere, as well as our FindLaw.com Legal Directory disclaimer. Some lawyers publish comparative information regarding the services that they provide which may be subject to specific comparative communications restrictions.
Write Your Review
Fields marked with an * are required